Are you looking to get your grade 12?
If you do not have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12) and are looking to obtain high school equivalency, Tri-County Literacy Council can help you prepare for GED testing.
Complete your G.E.D.* It can open the door to further education and employment opportunities.
Your FREE individualized programming includes:
- A full educational assessment
- Classes taught by experienced literacy instructors
- An adult-friendly, small classroom setting
- Community connections
- Up-to-date study materials and resources
- And more
* G.E.D. (General Educational Development): get your Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate when you pass 5 tests (reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies)
Tri-County Literacy Council is an official test preparation site for the GED (General Educational Development).
Contact us at 613-932-7161 to see how we can help you achieve your grade 12 equivalency!
Commitment pays off for Tri-County Literacy Council GED grad – Read article
A Few Words from our Learners
“Tri-County Literacy Council offers a comfortable environment to help you learn at your own pace. The instruction is clear and simple with markable progress. I highly recommend this to anyone. The training helped me by setting a goal path for me to follow. I could have done this at home, but having someone to answer my questions and get me additional work on topics I was having challenges with very much sped up my progress. Thank you.”
-Mary Beth Cowan