Do you feel “behind the times” when it comes to technology? Would you like to learn to use electronic mail? Whether you wish to submit your resume to employers or connect with family and friends electronically, email is a very useful and powerful tool! Topics include:
- Formatting Messages Using Popular Features
- Sending Email with Attachments
- Creating Folders to Keep Mail Organized
- Maintaining an Electronic Address Book
- Using an Electronic Calendar
- Creating Tasks
- Etiquette & Safety
- Links to Community Resources
Email can be a professional or fun way to send mail quickly, using pictures, videos, files, hyperlinks to online content and more!
This NEW COURSE starts February 12, 2018. Class runs Monday to Thursday 9 am to 12pm for 4 weeks. For more information or to register, call 613-932-7161.