Tri-County Literacy Council is offering a free online course via Zoom: Microsoft PowerPoint.
Microsoft® PowerPoint is a fun and easy-to-use computer program that allows you to create captivating, stylish, computerized slide show presentations complete with text, shapes, pictures, clipart, and charts, as well as special effects (animation), and sound!
Whether for professional or personal use, this program is for you, if you’re looking to:
• showcase your talent with a visual portfolio,
• promote your business products or services,
• demonstrate your computer skills for employment,
• create professional-looking school presentations, or
• have a souvenir of family pictures
“Say it with Microsoft PowerPoint”.
This online course (certificate program) is taught via Zoom (an easy-to-use online software platform). If you have a computer (with camera and microphone), PowerPoint, Internet, email address and basic computer skills, this training is for you.
Class starts TUESDAY, May 25, 2021 due to the statutory holiday. From then on, class runs Monday to Thursday 1:30pm to 3pm for 4 weeks. Call 613-932-7161 for more information or to register.