Tri-County Literacy Council is excited to offer a new course called “Say it with Microsoft PowerPoint”. This fun and easy-to-use computer program allows you to create captivating, stylish, computerized slide show presentations complete with text, shapes, pictures, clipart, and charts, as well as special effects (animation), and sound!
Whether for professional or personal use, this program is for you. If you’re looking to:
• showcase your talent with a visual portfolio,
• promote your business products or services,
• demonstrate your computer skills for employment,
• create professional-looking school presentations, or
• have a souvenir of family pictures
“Say it with Microsoft PowerPoint”.
This new training program starts March 19, 2018. Class runs Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for 4 weeks. For more information or to register for this valuable training program, call Tri-County Literacy Council at 613-932-7161 today. Seating is limited.