Are you frustrated and wondering how to make ends meet?
Tri-County Literacy Council is offering a free Money Management course. Participants learn to manage their income to meet their needs. Topics include:
- Understanding Credit & Debt
- Linking with Community Resources
- Guest speakers
- Have low income or are on a fixed income;
- Struggle with budgeting and debt;
- Want to learn more about managing finances;
- Are looking for creative ways to manage money; or
- Want to pay off those Christmas expenses;
… this course is for you.
The program uses a hands-on approach. Students learn by participating in workshops, playing games, and sharing experiences, while Tri-County Literacy Council offers its expertise in literacy and links with community partners. Money is a serious matter but learning about it can be fun.
This course starts January 15, 2018. Class runs Monday to Thursday 9 am to 12 pm for 4 weeks. For more information or to register, call 613-932-7161.